Friday, May 9, 2014

Reflections (Spring 2014)


  

 Taking on the blog-job of "Embodying a Multilingual Perspective"


     When I take a moment to reflect on all that I have personally learned, I must say that this semester has been, by far the most challenging, yet the most rewarding task that I have had since returning to school in 2010. Life for me had been mostly about finishing my coursework with whatever it would take, but I have been challenged to think creatively and to apply what I have learned in a manner that goes beyond what I originally thought I could do. Thus, the blog-job of "Embodying a Multilingual Perspective," was conceived.

     I love languages ... I adore language-learning ... I am enthusiastically looking forward to language-teaching in grades K-12.  In the months (and years) to come, I hope that time will allow me to increase in knowledge and experience that will develop into applicable wisdom that I may become the dynamic instructor I aspire to be.  In the future, I will post on a monthly basis and hope to be able to embed videos, music, and other features that will enhance the blog experience.

Please share whatever you feel may be beneficial to other language educators.  Thank you in advance!


Image retrieved from http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-for-teacher.html


No comments:

Post a Comment